Tuesday, August 09, 2005



And our flares go unnoticed.
Dimminished, faded just as soon as they are fired.

We are, we are, intrigued. We are, we are, invisible.

Oh, how we've shouted, how we've screamed, take notice, take interest, take me with you.



So denied
So I lied
Are you the now or never kind
In a day
And a day love
I'm gonna be gone for good again

Here's a toast
To all thoose who hear me all too well

Here's to the nights
We felt alive
Here's to the tears
You knew you'd cry
Here's to goodbye
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon

Put your name
On the line
Along with place and time
Wanna stay
Not to go
I wanna ditch the logical



completely worn out today!
school was a waste of time.
hours of dazed UNentertainment in the sweltering heat -.-
till it rained and i could watch the pitter and patter, that is.
:)


you kick up the leaves
and the magic is gone



goodness me,
last night there very disturbing gathering going on at the field near my place..
sounded like Patricia Mok screaming her lungs out
prolly a mini Nat Day celebration
sweet, but maybe they shldnt be shrieking away like that all the time :|


you tell me your blue sky's faded to grey


happy 40th independence, Singapore :)
my little country that i constantly whine about but secretly feel loyal to..


happy indepedence to me too, all over again..
but i know we wont be left alone ; theres you and me!
and i think i know what its gonna be like, once again,
and im sorry for allowing the green J to consume me inside out and all the nonsense
but yknw i will miss and love you!
big hug please
thanks for making it easier
:))


(resizing = weird grainy and squarey faces)




you said you need a blue sky holiday


I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do

Light up...

Slower slower
We don't have time for that
All I want is to find an easier way
To get out of our little heads

Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess




HAH. apparently the school's principal mailed everyones parents..huge commotion :|
mummy was rather amused (she recieved sms since i didnt report her email..not like she checks her mail anyway) and the parents were rather appalled by my ugly 'henna' at the back of my knee joint .. haha its a purple blue bruise obtained from what, i have yet been able to recall, but its prolly from floorball. hope it goes away soon! dont want sticky band aids!



coffee beaned at gardens (maju) with charm, sam and their friend shena (sp?)
not pdtive at all! haha
was jst feeling sleepy then awakened by .. jolting news.
mhrm.
went to town to mt jiang
and and finally bought the bag ive been searching for
:D :D

purple crumpler was quite a mistake..
giving me a neckache and headache ._.

you sing a sad song just to turn it around.


as you can tell, im just rambling.


you say what you like,
and how does it feel,
one more time.


rightt..
off, got truckloads of work to do.